We designed the Collective Inner Compass to help teams identify blindspots and the Collective Shadow Work process to transforms these blindspots.
The goals is to increase cultural health/maturity and grow "androgynous capacities" at both collective and individual levels.
This approach has been developed over 10 years of exploring pioneering decentralised & collaborative organisations :
- Decentralised Networks & DAOs (Ouishare, Civic Innovation Networks, Greaterthan, Regens Unite)
- Third spaces & eco-villages (Himalayan Farm Project, Arbre Qui Pousse, Communa)
- Activist movements (Gilets Jaunes, XR, Fridays For Future)
- (Digital) Monasteries (Plum Village, Moos, Life Itself)
- Impact start-ups (Open Collective, Tough Cookie, Phusis)
- Music & art collectives (Down Under, Lowtape, Disc0punk Experiments)